When we face trials and difficulties in life and ministry, we must learn that those are times God is calling us to prayer.
Instead of fighting anxiety, we can use it as a springboard to bending our hearts to God. Instead of trying to suppress anxiety, manage it, or smother it with pleasure, we can turn our anxiety toward God. – Paul Miller, A Praying Life
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the importance of prayer–especially in crises
- See the connection between prayer and the kingdom of God
- Explain the place of prayer in the ministry of Jesus
- Pray front-line, God-centered Kingdom prayers
- Apply the Lord’s Prayer to your private and public prayers
- Pray confidently, persistently, and in faith
This brief video (5:05) will help you to lay your fears out before the Lord in prayer.
Registration closes August 15