The church declines in influence on people and culture when doctrine is compromised. Our task is a very important one as church leaders: To maintain the purity of doctrine and the unity of the church around sound theology. Sometimes this demands confrontation and suffering.
Everyone has a creed, even if they have not written it.
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Clearly define the doctrinal truths that church members and leaders must affirm
- Communicate the behaviors that are expected of church leaders and members
- Help church leaders and members understand the underlying values that drive their behaviors
- Explain the importance of having clearly stated core values
- Develop your personal core values and how they will shape your ministry
- Share your church core values in an effective way
This brief video (8:48) will teach you the importance of clarifying your church’s core beliefs regarding a credible profession of faith and clear definition of sound doctrine.
Registration closes December 15