The goal of evangelism should be someone making a credible profession of faith in Christ. But who says a profession of faith in Christ is credible? Is it the person themselves? Is it enough for someone just to say they made a commitment, a decision, or to say, “I prayed a prayer?”
This raises a very important question in evangelism: Who determines the credibility of someone’s profession of faith? Learn the biblical answer.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the biblical goals of evangelism
- Explain three Scriptural motivations for evangelism
- Articulate what the bible teaches about God and Sin
- Proclaim the good news of Christ and salvation
- Understand true repentance and faith in Christ
- Explain essential methods of evangelism
This brief video (5:24) will help you develop a more biblical and theological understanding of the gospel and equip you to be more effective in your personal evangelism.
Registration closes March 15