Watch This New Video
Read The Transcript
“How are we to make disciples?” Jesus answers this controversial and often debated question by telling us three ways: 1) by going, 2) baptizing, and 3) teaching to obey. But what does this really look like today?
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Discover practical insights from Jesus’ discipleship methods
- Explain the nature and benefits of an intentional discipleship plan
- Describe the benefits of balanced (and dangers of imbalanced) purposes in discipleship
- Summarize the nature and value of five types of church discipleship strategies
- Design a discipleship model for developing fully-devoted followers of Christ
- Introduce a process for implementing discipleship pathways in your church
This brief video (7:44) will help you understand what it means to be a disciple and how we make disciples.
Preview New Course: Discipleship
Registration closes February 15
Help under-served church leaders
develop churches that transform lives and communities.