The revelation of God’s Triune Lordship in the gospel is not just a set of theological beliefs. It’s also a way of seeing God and all things that gives meaning and purpose to life. It’s a biblical worldview through which we are meant to understand everything that happens so we will know, love, serve, and worship God as Triune Lord in all areas of life.
In this NEW Applied Theology Project Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Articulate how God reveals in Scripture his Triune nature and work
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth is overthrown by the fall
- See how Jesus’ redemption and Spirit’s restoration restore the kingdom
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (3:53) will help you learn how to see God and all things in a way that gives meaning and purpose to your life.