There are few places in Scripture where we see God seeking something. However, Jesus teaches that the Father is seeking true worshippers (John 4:23). And the Father is seeking your worship in both the broad and narrow sense.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Distinguish between worship in its broad and narrow sense
- Affirm the vertical and horizontal dimensions of worship
- Understand the role of Scripture as the only authority regarding worship practices
- Learn how to determine the propriety of worship practices not addressed in Scripture
- Illustrate how worship includes our understanding, affections, and behavior
- Demonstrate the importance of the means of grace and the elements of worship
This brief video (7:50) will help you understand how and why the Father is seeking your worship in both a broad and narrow sense.
Registration closes December 15