Learn how to learn as a church leader – not just when you’re preparing for ministry, but later, in the trenches of real ministry, when you really need help.
In this next video, you’ll learn 6 practical steps to help you move from where you are now to where you want to be as a more effective church leader.
In this course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the primacy of Christian character in leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership development occurs in relationships
- Explain three effective training methods for developing leaders
- Implement effective church leadership development models
- Describe core competencies needed for effective church leadership
- Demonstrate how to assess character, skills, and knowledge
- Understand the principles and methods needed for effective training
- Discover effective, practical learning principles and methods
- Understand the benefits of a Personal Learning Contract
- Design and implement your own personal learning contract
This brief video (8:26) will help you learn how to develop and execute a personal learning contract as a lifelong learner and mentor of learners.