If we can’t think or reason our way to God, how can we really know anything about God? In this second video, we’ll learn that for us to know God, he must first reveal himself to us. And the good news is that God has graciously broken through and revealed his personal attributes to us in several ways.
In this NEW Applied Theology Project Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Understand how God has broken through to reveal himself
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Articulate how God reveals in Scripture his Triune nature and work
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth is overthrown by the fall
- See how Jesus’ redemption and Spirit’s restoration restore the kingdom
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (4:50) will help you learn why God must reveal his personal attributes for us to know him. And though this revelation of God is limited, it’s true.