Professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine their almost 90 years of experience (Frame 49 Systematic Theology, Childers 22 Practical Theology & 15 in church planting and pastoring) to help you apply theology to life and ministry. Study the 8 foundations Scripture provides for developing sound theology.
Having answered the question, “What is theology?” we need to ask an even more important question: “What is sound theology?” In Christian theology, sound doctrine is teaching that agrees with the Bible. But how can we know if our beliefs are in agreement with the Bible?
But how can we know if our beliefs are in agreement with the Bible?
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand why everyone is a theologian
- Explain how to develop sound theology
- Articulate the biblical and missional foundations of theology
- Explain how God’s Lordship and Triune nature shape theology
- Describe redemptive history and covenants in theology
- Explain how salvation, Christ, and the gospel “fit” in theology
This brief video (11:01) will help you learn how to develop sound theology that is true to the Bible and conducive to spiritual health.
Registration closes September 15