We could invent all kinds of interesting ways we think God should be worshiped. But in the Bible God tells us what pleases and honors him in worship. Learn the difference between the first and second commandments and how that relates to worship.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Distinguish between worship in its broad and narrow sense
- Affirm the vertical and horizontal dimensions of worship
- Understand the role of Scripture as the only authority regarding worship practices
- Learn how to determine the propriety of worship practices not addressed in Scripture
- Illustrate how worship includes our understanding, affections, and behavior
- Demonstrate the importance of the means of grace and the elements of worship
This brief video (5:22) will help you understand the importance of worshiping God in obedience to God’s word.
Registration closes January 15