Watch New Video
Vintage Live Audio From Steve Childers’ Seminary Class Lectures
ONE OF THE TOP TEN CHURCH LEADERSHIP MISTAKES
Church leaders often focus too much on developing people’s behaviors and too little on developing the core values that empower and sustain their ministry activities.
Having looked at our church beliefs and behaviors, we’re going to shift our focus now to our church’s core values that drive our ministry behaviors. Church values normally take a long time to develop and an even longer time to change once they have been adopted.
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Clearly define the doctrinal truths that church members and leaders must affirm
- Communicate the behaviors that are expected of church leaders and members
- Help church leaders and members understand the underlying values that drive their behaviors
- Explain the importance of having clearly stated core values
- Develop your personal core values and how they will shape your ministry
- Share your church core values in an effective way
This brief video (7:07) will teach you how to develop the underlying convictions (core values) that reflect the biblical purposes for the church and should drive all our ministry activities.
Preview New “Values & Beliefs”
Registration closes December 15
Help under-served church leaders
develop churches that transform lives and communities.