When Jesus enters the world, he brings with him a new age of kingdom prayer and calls us to enter it with him.
Every aspect of the life and ministry of Jesus is deeply rooted in prayer–more than most realize. It isn’t just a peripheral thing, it’s the life-breath of how he serves the Father as the God-Man, and how he brings the kingdom to earth as the King of kings.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the importance of prayer–especially in crises
- See the connection between prayer and the kingdom of God
- Explain the place of prayer in the ministry of Jesus
- Pray front-line, God-centered Kingdom prayers
- Apply the Lord’s Prayer to your private and public prayers
- Pray confidently, persistently, and in faith
This brief video (5:45) will help you see Jesus’ ministry as not merely strongly supported by his prayers, but his ministry as primarily through his prayers.
Registration closes September 15