Vintage Live Audio From Steve Childers’ Seminary Class Lectures
Don’t be confused. There’s a huge difference between a church’s stated values and their true values.
It’s very common, especially in the early years, for churches to work hard at developing a great set of written core values they publicize everywhere, including their church bulletin. But how can we know whether it’s really a “core value” of our church or just a “stated value”?
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Clearly define the doctrinal truths that church members and leaders must affirm
- Communicate the behaviors that are expected of church leaders and members
- Help church leaders and members understand the underlying values that drive their behaviors
- Explain the significant difference between stated and core values
- Develop your personal core values and how they will shape your ministry
- Share your church core values in an effective way
This brief video (4:22) will help you understand the practical difference between your churches stated and core values and why that matters.
Registration closes December 15