In the Bible, God reveals himself as Triune Lord – the one true God who exists in three divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. In the gospel, we see the revelation of who God is and what God does in creation and redemption as Triune Lord to reestablish his kingdom on the earth forever after the Fall.
The good news is that the Father’s creation, ruined by the Fall, is being redeemed by Christ and restored by the Holy Spirit into the Kingdom of God.
In this NEW Applied Theology Project Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Understand how God has broken through to reveal himself
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Understand who God is and what God does as Triune Lord
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth is overthrown by the fall
- See how Jesus’ redemption and Spirit’s restoration restore the kingdom
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (5:39) will help you learn in Scripture how God reveals who he is and what he does as Triune Lord in the creation and redemption of all things.