God glorifies his name and advances his kingdom in the world today primarily through his church. The Apostle Paul saw the churches he planted throughout the world as Kingdom Outposts through which King Jesus, by his Spirit, continues to make God’s invisible kingdom visible in human hearts and all of life.
I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. – Matthew 16:18
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Know the story of God’s purpose
- Experience the goal of God’s glory
- Understand the nature of God’s kingdom
- See the church as the hope for the world
- Describe the good news of God’s gospel
This brief video (12:01) will teach you how God has chosen to advance his kingdom in the world today primarily through his Church.
Registration closes November 15