Watch New Video
Read the Chapter
Professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine almost 90 years of experience to help you practically apply theology to your life and ministry. Study the 8 foundations Scripture provides for developing sound theology.
The essence of God’s revelation of himself in Scripture is that he is Lord. Sound theology is about God’s Lordship over all things.
Our study of God in theology must be centered on the supremacy of God as Lord. The essence of God’s revelation of himself in Scripture is that he is Lord. Sound theology is about God’s Lordship over all things. It starts with God and finds its goal in God. The higher purpose of our study of God in Scripture is to know, love, serve, and honor God as Lord in all of life.
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand why everyone is a theologian
- Explain how to develop sound theology
- Articulate the biblical foundation of sound theology
- Understand the missional foundation of sound theology
- Explain how God’s Lordship shapes theology
- Explain how God’s Triune nature shapes theology
- Describe redemptive history and covenants in theology
- Explain how salvation, Christ, and the gospel “fit” in theology
This brief video (6:52) will help you learn how to know, love, serve, and honor God as Lord in all of life.
Preview New Applied Theology
Foundations Course Today!
Registration closes September 15