So far we’ve established a case for why church members should be regularly involved in private gatherings in smaller groups. Now we’ll see how healthy small groups should function. We’ll begin by examining the power of a clearly defined group covenant (agreement) answering the essential questions: Who, How, When, Where, What, and Why?
In this video, we’ll explore 5 covenant commitments church group members make to develop healthy groups that foster spiritual maturity.
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain how Christ uses community to advance God’s purpose
- Define the communion of saints as used in the Apostle’s Creed
- Explain why churches need group shepherding structures
- Understand the essential elements of a healthy group
- Develop a strong commitment among group members
- Consider the need for intentional organization of groups
This brief video (9:16) will show you practical ways to develop a strong commitment (covenant) among group members to foster greater spiritual maturity.
SPECIAL OFFER: TAKE WITH YOUR OWN ONLINE GROUP FOR FREE!
We help underserved church leaders develop churches that transform lives and communities