Developing mature church leaders begins with the end in mind by defining three measurable competencies of a godly, effective leader. These competencies result in a Leadership Competency Profile that is essential for effective, holistic training.
In this next video, you’ll learn the danger of “one size fits all” leadership training and the power of outcome-based learning to transform church leaders.
In this course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the primacy of Christian character in leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership development occurs in relationships
- Explain three effective training methods for developing leaders
- Implement effective church leadership development models
- Describe core competencies needed for effective church leadership
- Evaluate calling, giftedness, and core competencies for church leaders
- Develop vision, mission, values, and plans for effective leadership development
- Design and implement a practical leadership development plan in your church
This brief video (11:27) will help you define what a mature, effective church leader really looks like.