Video 5: Learning How To Love
Jesus said, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:35). Francis Schaeffer called the love Christians have for each other “the final apologetic.” Whether you realize it or not, you have a structure for fellowship in your church. And building authentic Christian community depends significantly on the effectiveness of that structure.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Recognize the risks in adapting ministry styles
- Describe the dynamics of under and over-adapting
- Define worship emphases, elements, and models
- Identify learning models, styles, and principles
- Explain fellowship celebrations, congregations, and cells
- Analyze outreach gathering and scattering styles
This brief video (6:36) will help you determine which fellowship styles best fit your church.
Registration closes October 15