Video 5: Learning How To Love
Watch This New Video
Jesus said, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:35). Francis Schaeffer called the love Christians have for each other “the final apologetic.” Whether you realize it or not, you have a structure for fellowship in your church. And building authentic Christian community depends significantly on the effectiveness of that structure.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Recognize the risks in adapting ministry styles
- Describe the dynamics of under and over-adapting
- Define worship emphases, elements, and models
- Identify learning models, styles, and principles
- Explain fellowship celebrations, congregations, and cells
- Analyze outreach gathering and scattering styles
This brief video (6:36) will help you determine which fellowship styles best fit your church.
Preview New Course on Ministry Styles Today!
Registration closes October 15
We help underserved church leaders
develop churches that transform lives and communities.