In the gospel we see the nature and work of the Triune God
re-establishing his kingdom on the earth after the Fall.
Learn how God’s original mission for humanity and the world was inaugurated by him at creation – which is the way God’s kingdom is supposed to be.
In this NEW Applied Theology Project Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Understand how God has broken through to reveal himself
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Understand who God is and what God does as Triune Lord
- Recognize how God created the world to be his kingdom on earth
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth is overthrown by the fall
- See how Jesus’ redemption and Spirit’s restoration restore the kingdom
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (3:33) will help you understand God’s original plan to establish his kingdom on earth through his image bearers – and how his plan continues today.