Watch This New Video
Read The Transcript
We know what it means to imitate Christ in terms of moral virtues – who we are. But what does it mean to imitate him in how we do practical ministry?
The problem is that church leaders often focus more on leading ministry programs than on imitating Jesus’ example of discipling people. Jesus’ example of making disciples is worthy of our serious thought and imitation. Begin learning how.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Discover practical insights from Jesus’ discipleship methods
- Explain the nature and benefits of an intentional discipleship plan
- Describe the benefits of understanding and applying 5 key biblical-universal principles in discipleship
- Summarize the essential marks of a mature disciple
- Learn practical lessons from the discipleship methods of Jesus
- Introduce a process for implementing discipleship pathways in your church
This brief video (8:28) will help you understand what it means to be like Jesus Christ in not only your moral virtues, but also your ministry methods.
Preview New Course: Discipleship
Registration closes March 15
Help under-served church leaders
develop churches that transform lives and communities.