Jesus tells us that true worship is not about our outward behavior but the inward motivation of our heart. The heart includes our understanding, affections, and decisions. Worship that is wholehearted engages all three.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Distinguish between worship in its broad and narrow sense
- Affirm the vertical and horizontal dimensions of worship
- Understand the role of Scripture as the only authority regarding worship practices
- Learn how to determine worship practices not addressed in Scripture
- Illustrate how worship includes our understanding, affections, and behavior
- Demonstrate the importance of the means of grace and the elements of worship
This brief video (11:10) will help you understand how to love and worship Him with our whole being.
Registration closes January 15