In this final lesson in the Worship Course, we focus on a few principles and practices undergirding corporate worship services.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Distinguish between worship in its broad and narrow sense
- Affirm the vertical and horizontal dimensions of worship
- Understand the role of Scripture as the only authority regarding worship practices
- Learn how to determine worship practices not addressed in Scripture
- Illustrate how worship includes our understanding, affections, and behavior
- Demonstrate the importance of the means of grace and the elements of worship
This brief video (8:46) will help you understand some practical ways all worship services can be more edifying to people and honoring to God.
Registration closes February 15