In this next video, we will be taking a closer look at church leadership assessment as a vital part of training. This is the second of the five components in an effective leadership development model that is holistic and competency-based, including testing for bible knowledge, ministry skills, and personal godliness.
In this course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the primacy of Christian character in leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership development occurs in relationships
- Explain three effective training methods for developing leaders
- Implement effective church leadership development models
- Describe core competencies needed for effective church leadership
- Demonstrate how to assess character, skills, and knowledge
- Evaluate calling, giftedness, and core competencies for church leaders
- Develop vision, mission, values, and plans for effective leadership development
- Design and implement a practical leadership development plan in your church
This brief video (9:32) will help you learn how to assess yourself and others using a 360 assessment to maximize your training effectiveness.