If you see yourself as a little sinner,
you will inevitably see Jesus as a little savior.
– Martin Luther
Many today have a very limited understanding of sin and the effects of the Fall, so they have a very limited understanding of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. The Bible teaches that sin has caused us to have three massive problems:
- Moral guilt – a bad record
- Heart corruption – a bad heart
- World corruption – a bad world
The degree to which you understand the problem of sin, is the degree to which you will inevitably understand the good news of the gospel.
In the famous hymn, Rock of Ages, the first verse reads, “Be of sin the “double cure”, Save from wrath and make me pure.” The hymn writer knew he needed to be saved from not only: 1) God’s wrath because of his guilt, but also 2) from his corrupt and impure heart. But the Bible teaches we also need to be saved from something else … so the gospel is a “triple cure!”
In this 6-Lesson Course you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the biblical goals of evangelism
- Explain three Scriptural motivations for evangelism
- Describe Jesus’ Gospel of the Kingdom
- Articulate what the Bible teaches about God
- Articulate what the Bible teaches about Sin
- Proclaim the good news of Christ and salvation
- Understand true repentance and faith in Christ
- Explain essential methods of evangelism
This brief video (9:02) will help you understand the 3-fold effect of sin so you can understand and experience the 3-fold blessings of the gospel in Jesus Christ.
Registration closes April 15