Jesus teaches us that we should pray with persistent, shameless boldness especially when facing no answer.
John Newton reminds us, “God works all things together for our good: everything is needful that he sends; nothing is needful that he withholds.”
When God does not give you what you ask for, don’t allow yourself to think that the Father is not loving you. Instead, learn how to obey Jesus’ command to keep praying, keep trusting, and not give up.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the importance of prayer–especially in crises
- See the connection between prayer and the kingdom of God
- Explain the place of prayer in the ministry of Jesus
- Pray front-line, God-centered Kingdom prayers
- Apply the Lord’s Prayer to your private and public prayers
- Pray confidently, persistently, and in faith
This brief video (7:11) will help you see the importance of persisting in prayer with confidence of his love.
Registration closes September 15