Watch New Video
Read the Chapter
Professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine almost 90 years of experience to help you practically apply theology to your life and ministry. Study the 8 foundations Scripture (see below) provides for developing sound theology.
Sound theology places the good news of Jesus Christ at the center.
The Scriptures proclaim the good news that 2000 years ago God’s kingdom has entered the world through Jesus, to redeem and restore fallen humanity and creation from all the consequences of sin. The good news of Jesus Christ is that the Father’s creation, ruined by the Fall, is being redeemed by Christ and restored by God’s Spirit to become the kingdom of God on earth.
In this course you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand why everyone is a theologian
- Explain how to develop sound theology
- Articulate the biblical foundation of sound theology
- Understand the missional foundation of sound theology
- Explain how God’s Lordship shapes theology
- Explain how God’s Triune nature shapes theology
- Describe how redemptive history shapes theology
- Understand how biblical covenants shape theology
- Articulate how the essence of salvation is restoration
- Explain how the gospel “fits” in theology
This brief video (3:07) will help you understand why the good news about Jesus Christ must be at the center of the study of theology.
Preview New Applied Theology
Foundations Course Today!
Registration closes October 15