The Bible teaches that people can only be saved by good works!
People today are often confused about the relationship between good works of obedience to God’s Law and salvation in Jesus Christ. Throughout the Old and New Testaments, God has always and only saved people by good works. God’s love is always “conditional.” There is no such thing as “God’s unconditional love.”
In this 6-Lesson Course you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the biblical goals of evangelism
- Explain three Scriptural motivations for evangelism
- Describe Jesus’ Gospel of the Kingdom
- Articulate what the Bible teaches about God
- Explain what the Bible teaches about Sin
- Proclaim the good news of Christ’s Saving Life
- Understand true repentance and faith in Christ
- Explain essential methods of evangelism
This brief video (5:40) will help you understand why the only way God can save people is “conditionally”, through good works of obedience to God’s Law.
Registration closes May 15