2000 years ago, God’s kingdom broke through into our world in a new way through the person and work of Jesus Christ.
This means we’re living in a very unique period of history — between the already of God’s kingdom coming to earth in the first coming of Christ, and the not yet of God’s kingdom coming to earth when Jesus returns to make all things new.
The bible refers to this unique period in history as the Last Days.
In this video, we’ll learn how Jesus Christ inaugurated God’s kingdom on the earth to begin restoring fallen humanity and creation by his Spirit – which is the way God’s kingdom is already on the earth before he returns.
In this new Perspectives Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Understand how God has broken through to reveal himself
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Understand who God is and what God does as Triune Lord
- Recognize how God created the world to be his kingdom on earth
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth was overthrown
- Learn how God’s kingdom has already come on the earth
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (4:59) will help you learn how the Son’s redemption inaugurated the coming of God’s kingdom on earth – so we’re now in the “Last Days.”