It’s not enough for church leaders to follow the university model and watch lectures, take tests, and write papers. They desperately need proven methods to help them learn better and faster with less passive listening and more active learning in real-life.
In this next video, we’ll survey ten proven learning principles and methods that can help church leaders grow not only in knowledge, but in character and skill.
In this course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the primacy of Christian character in leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership development occurs in relationships
- Explain three effective training methods for developing leaders
- Implement effective church leadership development models
- Describe core competencies needed for effective church leadership
- Demonstrate how to assess character, skills, and knowledge
- Understand the principles and methods needed for effective training
- Discover effective, practical learning principles and methods
- Design and implement a practical leadership development plan in your church
This brief video (7:03) will help you “learn how to learn” so you can be more effective as both a teacher and a life-long learner.