Take This COURSE
On Your Own or Create a New Group
Learn how to create a plan to help you move from where you are now to where you want to be as a more effective church leader.
In this next video, you’ll learn the top 3 benefits of a personal learning contract and the 6 key questions that your plan must answer.
In this course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Understand the primacy of Christian character in leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership development occurs in relationships
- Explain three effective training methods for developing leaders
- Implement effective church leadership development models
- Describe core competencies needed for effective church leadership
- Demonstrate how to assess character, skills, and knowledge
- Understand the principles and methods needed for effective training
- Discover effective, practical learning principles and methods
- Understand the benefits of a Personal Learning Contract
- Design and implement a practical leadership development plan in your church
This brief video (9:57) will help you learn how to develop and execute personal learning contracts as a lifelong learner and mentor of learners.
We help underserved church leaders develop churches that transform lives and communities