The Bible’s revelation of God’s Triune Lordship in the gospel is not just a set of theological beliefs. It’s also a way of seeing God and all things, a biblical worldview, that helps you know and worship God as Triune Lord in all areas of your life.
Learn how to see the person and work of the Triune God in everything so you will know, love, serve, and worship God as Triune Lord in all areas of your life.
In this new Perspectives Course, you’ll be equipped to:
- Explain why both the religious and non-religious have faith
- Understand how God has broken through to reveal himself
- Describe how God uses analogies to reveal his personal attributes
- Understand who God is and what God does as Triune Lord
- Recognize how God created the world to be his kingdom on earth
- Describe how the Father’s kingdom on earth was overthrown
- Learn how God’s kingdom has already come on the earth
- Understand the way God’s Kingdom will one day be on earth
- Define Biblical, Trinitarian Perspectivalism (Triperspectivalism)
- Learn how to see all life through the revelation of God’s Triune Lordship
This brief video (3:38) will help you understand how God reveals his Triune Lordship in creation, redemption, and the restoration of all things.