Watch This New Video
The mission of the Applied Theology Project is to provide accessible, affordable, seminary-level courses to underserved church leaders in their language and adapted to their culture wherever they live and serve.
In this video, professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine their 70+ years in systematic theology (49) and practical theology (22) to help you apply theology to your life and ministry.
In this 6-part series you will:
- Understand the nature and goal of theology
- Learn to see God as Creator, Redeemer, and Holy (Click Here)
- Explain the significance of God’s personal name as LORD
- Describe God’s transcendence and immanence
- Define God’s communicable and incommunicable attributes
- Illustrate how God’s Lordship is revealed in and through you
This brief video (7:02) will help you better know God as Creator, Redeemer, and Holy through the study of Scripture.
Take Pathway’s New Course on Applied Theology Today!
Registration closes May 15
We help underserved church leaders
develop churches that transform lives and communities.