The mission of the Applied Theology Project is to provide accessible, affordable, seminary-level courses to underserved church leaders in their language, for their culture, and where they live.
In this video, professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine their 70+ years in systematic theology (49) and practical theology (22) to help you apply theology to your life and ministry.
In this 6-part series you will:
- Understand the nature and goal of theology
- Learn to see God as Creator, Redeemer, and Holy
- Explain the significance of God’s personal name as LORD (Click Here)
- Describe God’s transcendence and immanence
- Define God’s communicable and incommunicable attributes
- Illustrate how God’s Lordship is revealed in and through you
This brief video (8:09) will help you better know God as Lord through the study of Scripture.
Registration closes June 15