Video 2: Manage Your Life, Not Just Your Time!
How many church leaders on their deathbed do you think wish that they had just spent more time at the church?
At the root of our frantic propensity to overwork in the ministry, is usually the sin of pride, an exalted sense of our importance to the kingdom of God. The answer is not managing our time; it’s managing our priorities.
In this video, you’ll learn how to not let the urgent things in life crowd out the truly important things.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Liberate your heart from the ministry success syndrome
- Learn how to manage your life and not just your time
- Distinguish between goals and desires in ministry
- Avoid pursuing the kingdom and not the king
- Experience the joy of process and not just the product
- Make the main thing the main thing
This brief video (5:43) will help you to better understand how not to prioritize your schedule, but to schedule your priority through the study of Scripture.
Registration closes July 15