Video 3: Goals Vs. Desires
One of the reasons many dropout of the ministry is because they have never learned the simple distinction between goals and desires.
In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said, “Do not be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
In this video, you’ll learn to better understand the difference between your goals and desires, which will help set you free from a life of anxiety and fear.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Liberate your heart from the ministry success syndrome
- Learn how to manage your life and not just your time
- Distinguish between goals and desires in ministry
- Avoid pursuing the kingdom and not the king
- Experience the joy of process and not just the product
- Make the main thing the main thing
This brief video (3:18) will help you to shift your focus away from desires, and work towards attainable goals.
Registration closes July 15