Danger of Pursuing the Kingdom and Not The King
Church leaders must be on guard against the danger of only seeing themselves as servants and soldiers of God, but not children of God.
In John 15, Jesus said, “You are my friends.” That’s richer than merely being a slave or a soldier. 1 John 3:1 says, “See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!” And a Father’s love for his child is even higher!
In this video, you’ll learn how you honor God, first and foremost, by loving and enjoying Him as his beloved child, not merely serving him as his slave and soldier.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Liberate your heart from the ministry success syndrome
- Learn how to manage your life and not just your time
- Distinguish between goals and desires in ministry
- Avoid pursuing the kingdom and not the king
- Experience the joy of process and not just the product
- Make the main thing the main thing
This brief video (5:26) will help you to focus on pursuing the God of truth, not merely the truth of God.
Registration closes July 15