Video 5: Danger of Product VS Process Living
It’s very easy to be living for another day in the future, for the product or the accomplishment of your next major milestone.
Author Isaac Rubin writes, “The joy and happiness from the process lasts much longer and can be much more satisfying over the duration of your life. But if you are totally goal oriented in a success oriented culture and if the product is the only goal, you will destroy much of the possibility for true joy and happiness in life.”
In this video, you’ll learn to understand and appreciate process living because the process is really what life is all about.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Liberate your heart from the ministry success syndrome
- Learn how to manage your life and not just your time
- Distinguish between goals and desires in ministry
- Avoid pursuing the kingdom and not the king
- Experience the joy of process and not just the product
- Make the main thing the main thing
This brief video (3:45) will help you to turn your focus away from the “living for tomorrow” mentality.
Registration closes July 15