Video 6: The Main Thing
Watch This New Video
Read the Article
It’s hard to lead, but it’s much harder to love.
When Jesus was asked what the main thing in life is, he replied, “Love the lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.” This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is like it, “Love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22).”
In this video, you’ll learn to see God as beautiful, not just “useful.”
ALERT: Don’t miss this moving story about Dr. Bill Bright, former President of Cru, and his final challenge to Childers, and other seminary professors and students, just before his death.
In this 6-part series you’ll be equipped to:
- Liberate your heart from the ministry success syndrome
- Learn how to manage your life and not just your time
- Distinguish between goals and desires in ministry
- Avoid pursuing the kingdom and not the king
- Experience the joy of process and not just the product
- Make the main thing the main thing
This brief video (5:02) will help you to show your love for a beautiful God by how you love him and his people.
Take Pathway’s New Course on Balancing Priorities Today!
Registration closes August 15