(Childers’ Vintage Seminary Class Video: Bad Quality Video But Great Content)
So far we’ve studied the Gospel Events that tell us what Jesus did in his birth, life, death, resurrection, and ascension and the Gospel Affirmations that tell us who Jesus now is because of what he did – Lord and Savior. Now, we turn to the Gospel Promises – 3 promises God makes to all who truly believe in and follow Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
In this FREE COURSE, we’ll take a closer look at what Jesus did, who he is, and what he now promises to all who truly believe in him as Lord and Savior.
You’ll be equipped to:
- Describe Jesus’ gospel of the kingdom as more than personal salvation
- Understand how Jesus saves us by BOTH his sacrificial life and death
- Articulate the meaning of Jesus’s death as a substitutionary atonement
- Understand why everyone going to heaven is making a round trip
- Explain the meaning of the three promises God makes in the gospel
- Share why the essence of the gospel is summarized by Paul as Our God reigns!
This brief video (3:33) will help you understand the gospel events, affirmations, and promises.