(Childers’ Vintage Seminary Class Video: Bad Quality Video But Great Content)
The good news of the resurrection we celebrate at Easter is not “life after death” in heaven forever, but bodily life after “life after death” on a new earth forever.
Did you know that everyone who goes to heaven is making a round trip?
In this FREE COURSE, we’ll take a closer look at how the good news of the resurrection includes God’s promise of not only “life after death,” but a new bodily life after “life after death” in God’s coming new earth forever. This is why the Apostle Paul called Jesus “the first born from the dead.” The Bible teaches that believers will not spend eternity in heaven. Everyone who goes to heaven is making a round trip back to a new earth.
You’ll be equipped to:
- Describe Jesus’ gospel of the kingdom as more than personal salvation
- Understand how Jesus saves us by BOTH his sacrificial life and death
- Articulate the meaning of Jesus’s death as a substitutionary atonement
- Understand why everyone going to heaven is making a round trip
- Explain the meaning of the resurrected Christ as the firstborn of many
- Share why the essence of the gospel is summarized by Paul as Our God reigns!
This brief video (10:24) will help you understand the biblical concept of the resurrection as more than life after death in heaven, but a new bodily life on a new earth forever.