(Childers’ Vintage Seminary Class Video: Bad Quality Video But Great Content)
The good news of Jesus Christ is rooted in several historical Gospel Events that include Jesus birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, and his promised return to make all things new. The problem is that many gospel presentations today leave out one or more of these Gospel Events. And the connection between these events is often not clear.
In this FREE COURSE, we’ll take a closer look at what the bible teaches about the good news of God’s kingdom coming to earth through the person and work of Jesus Christ.
You’ll be equipped to:
- Describe Jesus’ gospel of the kingdom as more than personal salvation
- Understand how Jesus saves us by both his sacrificial life and death
- Articulate the meaning of Jesus’ death as a substitutionary atonement
- Delineate the difference between Jesus’ suffering man’s wrath and God’s wrath
- Explain the meaning of the resurrected Christ as the firstborn of many
- Share why the essence of the gospel is summarized by Paul as Our God reigns!
This brief video (8:24) will help you understand why Jesus refers to the gospel as the good news of God’s kingdom coming on earth through him.