In the new Applied Theology Series, professors John Frame and Steve Childers combine their 70+ years in systematic theology (49) and practical theology (22) to help you apply theology to your life and ministry.
The mission of the Applied Theology Project is to provide accessible, affordable, seminary-level courses to underserved church leaders in their language wherever they live and serve.
These courses are designed to help you understand all the major doctrines of the Christian faith and learn how to apply them to your life and ministry in practical ways. In this 6-part series you will:
- Understand the nature and goal of theology (Click Here)
- Learn to see God as Creator, Redeemer, and Holy
- Explain the significance of God’s personal name as LORD
- Describe God’s transcendence and immanence
- Define God’s communicable and incommunicable attributes
- Illustrate how God’s Lordship is revealed in and through you
This brief video (8:48) will help you understand the nature and goal of theology as a study of God in Scripture to know God–not just know about God or godliness.
Take Pathway’s New Course on Applied Theology Today!
Registration closes May 15