Reformed Theology and the Mission of God in the 21st Century is the theme of the World Reformed Fellowship 4th General Assembly meeting in Sao Paulo, Brazil March 23-27, 2015.
Plenary speakers, gospel preachers, worship leaders, workshop teachers, and discussion facilitators will be gathering from around the world for this 5-day global conference being sponsored by MacKenzie University and the Presbyterian Church of Brazil. Church leaders will be focusing on “Critical Issues Facing the Global Church.” Countries represented include Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nepal, Northern Ireland, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uganda, USA, etc.
Plenary speakers include (in order):
- Sam Logan: World Reformed Fellowship International Director
- Luder Whitlock: History of World Reformed Fellowship 1
- Paul Gilchrist: History of World Reformed Fellowship 2
- Christopher Wright: The Langham Partnership
- Doug Birdsall: The Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization
- Thomas Schirrmacher: The World Evangelical Alliance
- Ligon Duncan: The Gospel Coalition
- David Baer: The Overseas Council
- Christine Schirrmacher: The Challenge of Islam 1
- Stephen Tong: The Challenge of Islam 2
- Diane Langberg: The Abuse of Women
- Jim Gamble: The Trafficking of Humans
- Boz Tchividjian: The Sexual Abuse of Children in Religious Environments
- Phil Monroe: Ministering to Victims of Sexual Trauma
- Flip Buys: The Prosperity Gospel
- Sheryl Haw: The Biblical Response to the Poor
- Steve Childers: The Vision for Global Church Planting
Live Streaming and Recording
Although registration is closed, Mackenzie University will arrange for live Internet streaming of all Assembly plenary sessions (with the possible exception of Dr. Christine Schirrmacher’s presentation on Islam). Mackenzie University will also record (audio only) all plenary sessions.